Misty does not collect personally identifiable information.
Misty provided by Misty Corporation (hereinafter referred to as "Company") complies with the applicable privacy laws and regulations in accordance with relevant laws and regulations, which are subject to the laws and regulations of the country where the member resides, and which are subject to relevant laws and regulations. We are doing our best to protect user rights by setting an information handling policy.
I. Collection of Personal Information
① The Company collects the following non-identifying information to provide Misty services.
1. Required items: ID, device unique number, terminal OS version, cookie information, service usage record (date and time of visit, first login date, bad usage record)
2. Optional items: profile nickname, e-mail address (also saved as an alias name, find password)
② How to collect personal information
The company collects personal information in the following ways.
1. Automatic collection by running or using misty program
2. Collection through service subscription or voluntary provision of users during use
II. Purpose of Collecting Personal Information
⓵ Provides basic functions of Misty
② Misty will only be given a profile ID to users in the app.
③ Implement contracts regarding service provision and settle charges for service provision Membership Management
④ Personal identification, prevention of illegal use of unauthorized members and unauthorized use, confirmation of participation intention, restriction of registration and number of registrations, confirmation of consent of legal representative when collecting personal information of children under 14 years of age, identification of legal representative in the future, record for dispute settlement Handling complaints and preserving notices such as preservation and complaints
III. Period of Use of Personal Information
In principle, the user's personal information is destroyed without delay when the purpose of collecting and using the personal information is achieved. However, the following information will be retained for the period specified for the reasons below.
① Reasons for information retention by company internal policy
1. The fraudulent use record is kept for one year to prevent fraudulent use.
2. Reasons to retain information in accordance with related laws
3. Records regarding contract or withdrawal of subscription shall be kept for 5 years in accordance with the Consumer Protection Act in electronic commerce.
4. Records regarding payment and supply of goods shall be kept for 5 years in accordance with the Consumer Protection Law in e-commerce.
5. Records of consumer complaints or disputes will be kept for 3 years in accordance with the Consumer Protection Act in electronic commerce.
6. Records of visits will be kept for 3 months.
IV. Destruction of Personal Information
In principle, the user's personal information is destroyed without delay when the purpose of collecting and using the personal information is achieved. The company's personal information destruction procedure and method are as follows.
⓵ Destruction procedure
1. The personal information will not be used for any purpose other than that held by law.
⓶ How to destroy
1. Personal information stored in the form of electronic files will be deleted using a technical method that cannot reproduce the record.
V. Protection of Personal Information
The Company takes the following technical and managerial measures to ensure safety so that personal information is not lost, stolen, leaked, tampered with or damaged in the handling of personal information of users.
① Measures against Hacking
The company is doing its best to prevent member's personal information from being leaked or damaged by hacking or computer viruses. In order to prevent the loss of personal information, we back up the data from time to time, use the latest anti-virus program to prevent the leakage or damage of users' personal information or data, and securely transmit personal information on the network through encryption communication. Doing. In addition, we use intrusion prevention systems to control unauthorized access from the outside, and strive to equip all possible technical devices to secure security systematically.
② Minimization and training of handling staff
③ Operation of the Personal Information Protection Organization
VI. Contact Information Manager
You can report any privacy complaints arising from the use of the Company's services to the Personal Information Manager or the responsible department. The company will promptly and fully respond to the report of users.
1. Company: Misty Link LLC
2. Address: : 821 Aster Blvd. Rockville, MD 20850
8. Duty of Notice